Enjoy a fun and relaxing weekend back up on the mountain with your Cheerio friends! Experience the stunning views, delicious food, campfires with s’mores, dining hall singing, and some of Camp Cheerio’s most cherished traditions!
- The health and safety of our guests and staff are our top priorities during all the programs we offer. Thus, we thoroughly clean and sanitize all living spaces, activity areas, equipment, and our dining facility between uses.
- Face masks are optional at camp during our fall and spring programs. You are welcome to wear a mask if you are more comfortable doing so.
- The majority of our activities are outdoors and there is plenty of room to spread out at Camp!
- We have three multi-hour activity blocks scheduled during the weekend and several areas that remain open for families to use at any point during their stay.
- The following activities are open during the weekend.
- Horseback Riding*
- Climbing Towers
- Golf Driving Range
- Mini Golf
- Arts & Crafts
- Frisbee Golf
- Tennis Courts
- Gaga Ball Pits
- Basketball Court
- Lake Fishing (poles not provided)
- Lake Slide and Rope Swings (weather and temperature permitting)
*Weather and temperature permitting
Yes! WIFI is available in all of our lodging, meeting, and dining facilities.
The only activities that are unavailable during heavy rain are horseback riding, lake activities, and climbing. On rainy evenings, we offer Trivia Night in our dining hall in the place of outdoor evening activities!
We serve our meals buffet style in our dining hall, which offers both indoor and outdoor seating. Our buffet line will be fully stocked for a 45 minute period during which guests may come and go as they please. In addition to our informal dinnerware used in the dining hall, we also offer to-go containers and plastic cutlery for our guests to use in their living quarters or at our many picnic tables around Camp.
Unfortunately, we do not allow guests to bring their pets for our weekend programs due to maintenance reasons.
A late check in is not an issue. If you need a late check-in, please contact us and let us know when you plan on arriving to Camp. We will be ready to greet you!
We understand that plans may change due to current, unpredictable circumstances. We offer a full refund up to 14 days prior to your arrival. Deposit will be non-refundable after this time. We do ask that you inform us of your cancellation as early as possible.
- Twin sized linens or sleeping bag (available for extra fee at time of registration)
- Pillows (available for extra fee at time of registration)
- Multiple pairs of shoes (At least 1 pair of Tennis shoes)
- Rain jacket and/or umbrella
- Clothing that you can layer (Extra set of clothes recommended)
- Towels (available for extra fee at time of registration)
- Camping chairs for camp fires
- Fishing pole and bait (If you would like to fish)